Are you about to leave for a few days to Ibiza , with your group of friends or with your family? Very good choice ! The Mediterranean island is a dream destination, a place where you feel free, with a hippie atmosphere, in short everything is there to spend an unforgettable stay !
Between the small coves with turquoise waters, the days on a sailboat, the charming villages, the atypical hotels, we no longer know where to turn. So what are the addresses not to be missed for a 3-day stay on the island?
In this article, you will discover the selection of spots to discover urgently, by our travel guide Pablo - @intotheislandibiza .
- The Paradiso Ibiza art hotel lives up to its name! Art comes to life at the island's most hyped hotel. This atypical hotel is a real concept created by ADDA GALLERY PARIS. There you will find exhibitions, a tattoo studio, disco-themed decoration and of course, the color pink will be the center of attention! No need to go to Ocean Drive in Miami to take in the views!
- Romeo’s is the opportunity to go back to the 50s and experience your favorite film scenes! A luxury motel inspired by the love motels of Route 6 6 where you can get married and divorced in the same evening. Ideal for a romantic stay that is out of the ordinary!
- The Ushuaia beach hotel , a trendy and lively place reserved for adults! Open-air disco, bars on the beach, on the roof, renowned DJs, outdoor swimming pool, recording studio, you will have understood, this hotel is ideal for a trip of a few days with friends!
- El Boldado , located on the cliff of Cala d'Hort beach, offers Mediterranean cuisine but above all, breathtaking views of Es Vedra. If you like fish or seafood, you have found the perfect place to have a good time while enjoying yourself!
- Cala Escondida , an authentic and unique place to enjoy a magnificent sunset while sipping a good cocktail! Surrounded by nature and turquoise water, you can share a moment of happiness with your loved ones, whoever they may be.
- Salvia in Ca Na Xica is a unique place that highlights the region and the terroir of the White Island! To end your sunny days, treat yourself to an exceptional dinner using local products, sometimes even coming from the hotel's vegetable garden. To all lovers of meat and authenticity, all you have to do is sit down, taste, and enjoy the moment!
La Paloma , this family restaurant will welcome you in a warm atmosphere. On the menu, simple and delicious dishes made from fresh and local products. Relaxed atmosphere, intimate and unique setting, you have an address that will please young and old alike.
- A boat trip to explore the beautiful coves in Ibiza is the perfect opportunity to tour the island and why not, visit its neighboring island Formentera! Es Vedra and Formentera allows you to book a day on a catamaran with everything included (meals, drinks), all you have to do is climb on the boat and open your eyes wide!
- Discover the wild beaches of Ibiza , accessible by sea! Rent a boat, and sail towards the west of the White Island, most of the popular coves are in this part of the island. Others less known are also worth discovering! Cala Gracioneta, Cala Saladeta, Cala Escondida make your choice and enjoy the present moment!
- Visit the ports of Ibiza , especially that of San Antonio, an urbanized space perfect for relaxing with a drink. You can also discover other marinas such as Marina Ibiza Magna , Sovren Ibiza , Marina Botafoch …or even the port of Santa Eulalia.
- Discover the markets of Ibiza to buy local and artisanal products and keep beautiful memories! Las Dalias for natural products, Punta Arabi for fashion and gastronomy, Art & Mercat for organic products…There is something for everyone!
- The fortified city of Dalt Vila , a historic building listed as a UNESCO heritage site. The beauty of its architecture will certainly catch your eye if you are in the old town of Ibiza. If you want to discover it, you can climb to the top to admire the cathedral and its many typical squares…
- The Cap Blanc Aquarium , an activity to do as a family to make your children's eyes shine! The museum exhibits the main species of aquatic fauna that the cave may have sheltered. Sea sponges, fish, lobsters and other magnificent beauties of the Mediterranean await your arrival.
The points of view
- Es Vedra , a legendary rocky island with magical powers! Considered the energy center of Ibiza, the place becomes magical at sunset, to the delight of its visitors. With family, lovers or friends, you can admire the landscape while sharing a nice picnic.
- Benirràs , the sweetness of life known for being the haunt of the hippie community! Another privileged sport for admiring the sunset located on the northwest coast of the White Island.
The Cala Xarraca swing , an Instagram sport created from scratch to enjoy a magnificent sunset. A swing installed next to the beach will allow you to take sublime photos and keep your head full of memories!
The Sa Talaïa viewpoint , the highest point of the White Island. For the more sporty, enjoy a hike or a bike ride to reach the heights, for others, you can join the sport with any means of transport. Once you reach the summit, you will have a breathtaking panoramic view of the entire island! You won't regret going up there.
One last piece of advice for you, pack your bags, head to the airport and above all, enjoy the unique moments that Ibiza offers you ❤️
To follow our news, our advice, our tips and be the first to know about our clearance sales, subscribe to the Newsletter and become a member of our big family!